Berg Champion Trampolines Ireland
The BERG Champion trampoline offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The design of the Champion ensures that you can jump safely for long periods of time on an excellent quality trampoline. The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps! The Safety Net Deluxe makes the trampoline complete. Due to the very high quality of the net, the thick foam around the poles and the strong edge material, the life span of this net is extra long. The unique arched construction at the top of the net ensures that the trampoline always looks perfect. It doesn’t matter which one you choose, with a BERG Champion you choose quality.
- The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Available with the extra high (220cm) Safety net Deluxe XL. 22% Higher, 22% Safer! (only in combination with the Champion and Elite 430, 520, 410 and 500 trampolines).
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide